Notifying users of Web Delays in Browser Widget

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jan 8 20:05:04 EST 2018

On Jan 7, 2018, at 7:06 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> OT: Throttling bandwidth on test devices seems to be a common requirement, if you are stuck with highspeed WIFI.. what to do?  A quick search, yes, lots of hits, but no  easy options… for either iOS or Android. Have you found one? For now I'm just switching to airplane mode, commenting out our "pingForConnection/Abort" handlers in test builds… but this is a nuisance…

Some routers can throttle the bandwidth. Also, the iOS Simulator should be able to provide varying connection scenarios for testing purposes. The desktop has options as well for adjusting bandwidth and increasing latency.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>