iOS Profile Menu

Dave Kilroy dave at
Mon Jan 8 04:40:52 EST 2018

Roger, I find it saves my sanity (and keeps things tidy) if I zap old
provisioning profiles before getting Xcode to install new ones - you should
find them on your system at the location below:

/Users/[userName]/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles


"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
Sent from:

More information about the use-livecode mailing list