Free SVG icons

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Jan 8 01:03:46 EST 2018

I started a thread over on the forums with a stack that I'm working on:

It will let you view 80 icons on a card and page though a whole set.  Icons
are imported to the stack directly from a folder of SVG files.

Hope someone finds it useful.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

>>> https://codeload.github.com/leungwensen/svg-icon/zip/master