DataGrid error

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Sat Jan 6 11:00:21 EST 2018

A published mobile app built using LC8.1.8 that suddenly stopped
working. It retrieves info from a database and populates a few
datagrids. I was able to use the Remote Debugger to pinpoint where the
error is occurring (worth every penny of the upgraded license) and
found this:

89,79,11
77,79,11
456,79,11
465,79,11
253,79,11
241,35,1,FillInData
353,0,0,button id 1024 of card id 1020 of stack "Data Grid Templates
1463581868125" of stack
"/Users/andrew/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/A6595259-264B-47AD-A442-E3751D5B5E57/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/2AA2C84D-3833-4BE5-AC0D-7E6CCFB14081/Indiana On Tap.app/Indiana On
Tap"
675,3169,1,FillInData
253,3169,1
253,3169,1
490,3169,1
253,3169,1
241,3099,1,_list.DrawControlsInRealTime
353,0,0,stack "RevDataGridLibraryBehaviorsDataGridButtonBehavior"
573,2895,1,_list.DrawControlsInRealTime
253,2895,1
241,2892,1,_list.DrawWithProperties
353,0,0,stack "RevDataGridLibraryBehaviorsDataGridButtonBehavior"
573,2584,1,_list.DrawWithProperties
587,2584,1
241,2578,1,_DrawListWithProperties
353,0,0,stack "RevDataGridLibraryBehaviorsDataGridButtonBehavior"
573,8201,1,_DrawListWithProperties
253,8201,1

I tried to insert some breakpoints (virtual and hard coded) before the
script that set the dgText so I could figure out what the bad data was
but they weren't getting triggered. Can anyone shed some light onto
this error while I backtrack the changes made recently since this
worked (yesterday).

--Andrew Bell