SQL Insert Syntax

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 5 16:24:46 EST 2018

Possibly, but every sqLite reference I've looked at seems to indicate that I should enclose string values with single quotes, and since my text contains double quotes, I thought that would do the trick. I have tried escaling quotes ie. \" but that doesn't work either.

This BTW is why I use sqlYoga, so I don't have to deal with this syntax crap, but I am writing a function that I want to be universally viable.

Bob S