Trying to delete a Mac application

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 5 16:13:13 EST 2018

OS X locked down the Application folder a while back. I haven't changed the
permissions so it still asks for authorization when I try to remove an app.
This will vary by user. But also, when you delete an app, you are the user
that may have permission, but when the app does it, I don't think you're
the user any more, the app is, and it may not have permissions to alter
that folder.

I don't know if the applescript will work but it's worth a try.
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On January 5, 2018 2:25:28 PM Graham Samuel via use-livecode