The coming of SVG

Dave Kilroy dave at
Fri Jan 5 13:11:14 EST 2018

Brilliant thanks Mark! :)

Kind regards


"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
Sent from:

More information about the use-livecode mailing list