Two new videos about using Navigator with LiveCode

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jan 4 22:42:48 EST 2018

Geoff

wow this is the tool I've been waiting for!

I just fixed a series of fields on 8 cards that carried that old single blank line script that used to be saved in by default… using Navigator it was so easy.

FYI" the script handler's for a long script on ly stack are being filtered to show only functions.  all the commands to not appear in your handler list.

How do you want bug reports sent?

Do we need to clean up the old navigator… at first the on-board 2.* showed up but then after downloading and putting into my Plug'ss folder the latest 4.5 beta 2 is the default.  But I wonder if some prefs or something might be saved that would block the appearance of commands in the list of handlers.

I can send you the script off list if you want… we have a lot of comments in there… possibly breaking your look up..?

BR