native iOS button question

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Jan 4 16:06:07 EST 2018

iOS button widget passes “mouseUp” using a callback from the OS, so it
would only work on the device. Android actually has the public OnClick
handler to post mouseUp. This could be added to the widget to allow testing
in the IDE I believe.
On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:01 PM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <