Free SVG icons

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jan 2 18:03:29 EST 2018

If willing to swap out a default library, the iconSVG library can be made
to work with these. I’ve submitted a PR with the code to load new
icons/families. I guess I need to add the ability to change the default
family (which would enable easier use in the IDE).

Also check out svg-icon on GitHub... over 10k icons, many with MIT licenses
(leungwensen/svg-icon)
On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 4:54 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <