Optimizing for small Android devices

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 2 14:27:05 EST 2018

So did Russia BTW. But Germany's problems were not simply that the tanks were more complex and expensive to manufacture. They were suffering from a severe shortage of materials, and also some design problems. The Tiger as I recall had a turret that had to be hand cranked. They were also so heavy and guzzled so much fuel that large supply lines were necessary, and any terrain that was muddy tended to strand them. The battle of the Bulge basically ended when the Germans ran out of fuel.

Sorry for the OT comment.

Bob S