Uninstaller question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Jan 2 08:33:36 EST 2018

Yes, that would be a bad strategy. I think anyway I wouldn’t be looking for stacks but for complied applications - the kind of stuff you get in the Applications folder on a Mac. If there were stacks, then for a runnable app they would be in very specific places (application support type folders). No, it’s the rogue executable I’m looking for…

Thanks for the reply

Cheers

Graham