Background color in an 'answer' dialog?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Feb 28 10:41:41 EST 2018

Graham,

I think what is happening is that when you run in the IDE the parent stack of the answer dialog stack is the LiveCode engine, which sets a platform-appropriate background color (or no background color) for all child stacks. When you include it in a standalone, your stack-made-standalone becomes the parent stack, and whatever background color is set for that stack is inherited by the answer dialog stack. At least I have seen this happen with standalones that have a stack color set, and I’m fairly certain this is what you’re seeing. What happens if you change your main stack’s background color then rebuild the standalone?

Devin