Question about the result

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 26 09:46:28 EST 2018

It would be nice if we had more consistent locations to check for feedback,
without special cases and provisos.  For example, returning a value from a
function and a command (forget "for value" and "for error") populate it or
the result depending on whether we are using a command or a function.  One
of the side effects of adding "for value" and "for result" is that some of
the error reporting we used to receive if we coded for the incorrect
handler type has gone away.

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 12:20 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <