Question about the result

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 11:36:20 EST 2018

Ah, well the only useful part of my answer then would regard the first
issue. The result remaining empty was the correct response because the base
url was valid, so the command didn't fail to connect to the url, and no 404
type or other type errors were returned as part of the headers.

As for the other part, if anyone can educate me.. Why doesn't
revzipopenarchive work from the message box (at all) but works fine in a
script. Rather frustrating to test something in the msg box and have it
misbehave simply because its coming from the msg box.

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 8:26 AM, jbv via use-livecode <