widget properties

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Feb 24 11:29:04 EST 2018

I meant “does”
To get what you want (if different than above) would require something
defined within each widget to export the desired internal information.
One other thing that could be done is to extend the export to include
everything that the engine knows about the widget (i.e. add the properties
array to it).

Thanks,
Brian