another mac to Windows gotcha

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sat Feb 24 09:04:22 EST 2018

Hi,

Trying my first little LC app on Windows. I wrote an app on osx
and am now trying to get it to work in a Win7 machine.

On the mac app, I use ctrl-J, ctrl-K, and ctrl-L to control the
video player. JKL is pretty standard video player control in
video editing software.

On the mac app, the card script 'listens' for controlkeydown, and
if the other key is J K or L, sends the appropriate go, stop,
reverse command to the player.

Have just discovered controlkeydown is not available on windows.
Is there an equivalent? What would the windows guy and gals here use?

Thanks,

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan