LiveCode Widget Factory

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 22 23:13:05 EST 2018

Monte Goulding wrote:
 > Community Plus is not open source. The only open source edition
 > of LiveCode is Community so you need to use extensions that are
 > licensed with GPL 3 compatible licenses

I'll be the first to admit I have a hard time keeping up with the
details that distinguish the various editions, but from the web site:

    Just like LiveCode Community this is an open source edition of
    LiveCode and carries with it the same requirement for making your
    code open and shareable. Where it differs from the Open Source
    edition is in all of the extra goodies it comes with.

https://livecode.com/products/community-plus-edition/

?

--
  Richard Gaskin