mergAVPlayerCreateFromURL in IDE

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 21:34:41 EST 2018

Ok, weird. So, after working out that mergAVPlayerCreateFromURL needs to
use a 'put' command as a function, the video would play but not be
visible despite that property being set to true. Further investigation
showed that the rect when set to 0,0,1024,768 would read back (using
mergAVPlayerGet) as 0,-768,1024,768. If I set it to 0,0,512,384, it returns
0,-384,512,384. Setting to 0,200,512,384 returns 0,-384,512,184.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 22 February 2018 at 22:14, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <