libsodium on LiveCode?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Feb 21 20:59:52 EST 2018

Here is a paragraph from scuttlebutt.nz which documents what I’m looking to
interface with:

In nacl both types of keys are used, signing keys are ed25519 keys, and
exchange keys are curve25519 keys. sign uses ed25519 keys, and scalarmult
takes curve25519. box takes two exchange keys, and then uses scalarmult
internally. There is also another function secretbox that just takes a
symmetric key, say the output of scalarmult.

So it is a bit more than just getting a key pair.

Thanks,
Brian