A little Levure-oriented question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Feb 21 19:27:37 EST 2018

It’s very late here, so a brief reply to a brief reply. I know about ‘the target’. Believe it or not I also know about behaviours and can use them. But if I have a Big Green Button in my UI, I want a handler which does something if and only if the Big Green Button is clicked on. Obviously in my SOS I can have some ‘universal’ code that says something like

if the target is “bigGreenButton” then
 do something related only to this particular object
 …

But isn’t that just making the whole thing more complicated than it need be?

Maybe I will understand this clearly in the morning - who knows?

Graham