LiveCode and iOS Simulator Set Up

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Feb 20 15:32:57 EST 2018

I’m having the same problem, John. Here’s is what I wrote to Dan just a few days ago:

First off, I’m in Mac OS 10.13.3 so I’m not sure this will help.

The simulator has been consistently giving me the message “The simulator seems to be taking a long time to launch….” I respond to this message with No, the simulator stays open but unloaaded. I then find I can go to the Simulator menu and select my device under Hardware and everything works.

HTH,

Roger