LiveCode and XCode

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 12:08:16 EST 2018

Hi Dan,

First off, I’m in Mac OS 10.13.3 so I’m not sure this will help.

The simulator has been consistently giving me the message “The simulator seems to be taking a long time to launch….” I respond to this message with No, the simulator stays open but unloaaded. I then find I can go to the Simulator menu and select my device under Hardware and everything works.

HTH,

Roger