Text Styles: Expanded, condensed

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Sat Feb 17 11:10:28 EST 2018

Yes, Richmond, I had the same results trying to set text in LC 8.7. A script will set chars to “condensed” but the spacing doesn’t change, and the visual look is degraded. Maybe with a LC upgrade along the line somebody forgot about those styles, and no one noticed? I can understand that to maintain compatibility with HTML 5, the <condensed> and <expanded> tags might be dropped. But that should come much later.

Peter