Livecode.com server down

Heather Laine heather.williams11 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 15 12:28:58 EST 2018

Did you check your account to see if it was available? The server was not down last night for more than about 60 seconds (as I well know, being awake for large portions of it). The message you saw sounds like the standard could not contact server message, meaning you need an offline license file. It doesn't mean the server is down. If you were installing a version older than 6.0 you will always get this message and always require an offline file. For info on how to do it:

http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4072/l/20027-how-do-i-manually-activate-livecode <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4072/l/20027-how-do-i-manually-activate-livecode>

Regards,

Heather