Levure update 0.9.5

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 15 11:51:14 EST 2018

Levure Framework is a method for creating LC applications that leverage Script Only stacks for the code so that versioning and distribution systems like GitHub can be used in the development process. (Trevor will correct me if I am wrong). Even if such a system is not used, multiuser development systems can be leveraged by limiting write access to any script only stack file to a single user.

Bob S