Getting current line number of a table field.

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:39:10 EST 2018

Hmm. There is a potential issue that would need to be worked around.  The
field name is the same whether one has a single table field or 12.  Perhaps
watching focus changes?  I'm back to thinking there is a property that
tracks which field to update on close of the editing overlay.  For a single
table though, the first idea works great.

Time to poke some more.