Lifetime access to icons offer

James At The Hale james at thehales.id.au
Mon Feb 12 16:48:46 EST 2018

Just received this today and thought it might be of interest to some.

This is just a copy and paste from my email....

James

www.iconapp.io

Iconapp is an icon provider and management tool put together. We offer over 15,000 icons (up from 7,000 last year, and still increasing by the time you read this) for all your project needs.

What can you get from iconapp?

Extensive collection aside, here are some benefits you get from iconapp:

Ease of access: user-friendly interface with high-speed performance.
Full customization. Customize color, size, and file type of your icons to be used for different projects.
Icons are available in SVG, CSH, EPS, PNG, PDF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, ICO, AI, and even Webfont formats.
Multi-platform support: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, iOS/Android Mobile, IE or Windows Browser? No problem.

Usually, you need to fork out $144 per year for this excellent service for access to teams of 5. But nearing this Valentine, you are given the opportunity to gain lifetime access to Iconapp.

And you may ask, what is the price for this deal? $25.00

This will be the best $25 that you spend on icons in your entire life.

Click here to go to the promotion page!