strange behaviour of standalone builder

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 12 10:53:17 EST 2018

This is the same discussion I have been having for over a year now. Maybe 2. The workaround is to only build for one platform at a time, and quit LC between builds. LC seems to be getting confused about which is the original and which is the copy. It makes a mess of the stack files in your project. You will have to go back to the mainstack or whatever you build from and make sure the included files and stack files are not pointing to copies before building again.

Bob S