how to format text for copy-pasting as a spreadsheet table

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Feb 8 18:26:19 EST 2018

Correct that my code just enables a paste into a non-plain text app without
extra lines (but colors and other formatting is retained).

Once the plain text bug fix code is released, an intermediate step will not
be needed to clean formatting as long as plain text is what was placed on
the clipboard.

Your issue should not be that difficult though. It will take a function to
do the work (with a couple loops).
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 5:12 PM Nicolas Cueto via use-livecode <