Navigator update: better conversion to behaviors, better property editing, better version control, and send to private commands

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Tue Feb 6 14:18:18 EST 2018

Hi Geoff,

Yes. The object does have its own script. Older versions of Navigator allowed me to pick the script to edit with an option key combo/double click…or however I set up my prefs.

In the current version, you can only see the objects script even if you tell it that you want to see the associated behavior.

Allowing us to pick depending on the prefs would be perfect!

-Mark

>>> nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>