How to calm down the Standalone Builder?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 6 13:12:16 EST 2018

I'm not sure the problem is profiles. Do you have "search for inclusions"
selected? If so, the sb has to open every stack to search. Even if you
don't use any inclusions, it may be doing that anyway, and also the ask and
answer dialogs are always selected by default.

If you haven't already done it, choose to select inclusions manually so the
sb won't scan everything.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On February 6, 2018 12:37:43 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode