How to calm down the Standalone Builder?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 6 10:36:29 EST 2018

That is exactly what I was complaining about. Apparently when the SB creates the duplicate stack, it uses that path and modifies the original mainstack if you try to build again. Now I only build for one platform, and then I quit and relaunch for each build operation. That keeps my original stackfile paths from becoming corrupted.

Bob S