this session has lapsed?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Mon Feb 5 21:00:03 EST 2018

subscriptions ending shouldn't kill a long installed app, no matter what
the status.
I've been told that the subscriptions are for updates and support.
If that's not true, I need to know.

sqb

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <