Pasting tabs into Excel

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Feb 3 02:52:24 EST 2018

Hi,

i cannot reproduce that here on Mac OS X and Excel 2016 (V 15.30).
I executed your sample code in the messagebox and was able to paste successfully the clipboard to Excel.
I even tried with alpha numeric values.

But what i noticed is the following:
When i just click on a cell, so that it is selected without showing the blinking write cursor in the cell, then pasting is working w/o problems.

When i double click a cell, so that it is selected and the blinking write cursor is shown, then i cannot paste it correctly.

Tried with LC 8.19RC2 and LC9DP11.

Will try on Windows later this day.

Regards,
Matthias