LiveCode 9.0.2 on Windows unable to build for Mac?!?!?!?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Dec 31 20:53:09 EST 2018

> On 1 Jan 2019, at 12:25 pm, Brian Milby via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Looks like the copy destination moved.  Checking 9.0 against 9.0.2:
> Resources/_MacOS -> MacOS
>
> I have not checked on my Mac to see if the same change is evident.

This is deliberate. The MacOS folder is only for executables. When you try and read a file in the MacOS folder the engine will look to see if it is there and if not look in Resources/_MacOS. I’m sorry I don’t know the specific version this change was made although I think it was pre 9.0.

Does the standalone run as it should? If not what is the error you are seeing Paul?

Cheers

Monte