Getting the name of the script only stack an handler is in

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:38:09 EST 2018

Folks:
I’m trying to implement a structure where I can simply add script only stacks that seamlessly add capability to my app. To do this, I have all of the “feature” stacks in a given folder, and when I initialize the app, I start using all of the “feature” stacks. Then I want to initialize all of them, so I send a message that gets passed in each “feature” stack.

I do, in each “feature” stack:
on pollActions

	put the short name of the current stack into myAction

	dispatch "actionsList" to cd "Opening" of stack "CP_Main" with myAction

	pass pollActions

end pollActions