LiveCode 9.0.2 on Windows unable to build for Mac?!?!?!?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Dec 31 16:41:13 EST 2018

Running under Windows 10, with LiveCode 9.0.2 STABLE, I was just trying
to rebuild a Standalone for Window and OSX. and it fails. The symptom is
that, for all folders in the "Copy Files" tab of the Standalone
Settings, only the folders are copied/created and NOT A SINGLE FILE in
the folders is copied to the standalone!

This works under LC901 STABLE and Window 10 for the exact same project.

This seems a pretty serious bug from a STABLE release.

Is it just me who develops for the Mac under Windows? Or am I the only
one using Copy Files in the Standalone Settings? Or is this issue known
and due to be fixed in 9.0.3 and I missed the post?