Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Dec 30 16:55:55 EST 2018

Hey Mark,

At least it is behaviour that changed between engine releases. :-)
Thinking of a counter here is a good way to describe the behaviour, however, it is not what is written in the dictionary.

"unlock screen

Sets the lockScreen property to false, updating the screen and displaying any changes made since the screen was locked.“

If unlock screen sets a property, the expectation would be to take effect as soon as one unlock screen is issued, as a property can only have one state. Nesting is not described in the dictionary. Not that I can not live with the change, that is not my point