Refactoring is your friend / moving from 6.x to 9.x

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Sun Dec 30 16:12:02 EST 2018

I don't think LiveCode without Malte is really LiveCode, so glad you are
back. :-)

Could you pls elaborate on the lock screen strategy? You said we should not
nest, and you also said that screen will not immediately be unlocked after
a handler. I was under the impression that multiple locks were not a
problem (e.g. one handler locks, then calls another that also locks). Then
when the main handler is done, screen is released. Any more info on that
would be appreciated.

Regards
Kaveh

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 at 19:58, Andre Alves Garzia via use-livecode <