JIGSAW PUZZLE 2d-video v_100

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sat Dec 29 08:11:11 EST 2018

> Colin wrote:
> Frame rate is still a bit slow.

I left the whole "pieces part" (set backpattern of the pieces) in the
LiveCode/Emscripten part, which is up to 10 times slower than the IDE.
So there is no chance to improve this more.

You could see it only as a demo of "this is working".

In the IDE (with an invisible browser widget) we could have frame rates
up to 30 per second.

Given time I'll post this "IDE variant" too (you can then see the memory
leak of the browser widget).