Find In the IDE

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:05:39 EST 2018

(self-promotion alert)

Navigator's popup menu has a find function that can:
do a text search in all scripts of selected objects,
     in all behaviors of selected objects -- including chained behaviors,
     in all enclosed controls: select a card and it will search all
controls on that card,
     in all behaviors of all enclosed controls.

Or do a search by any test you like for any of the options above. Tests use
"tID" for the id of the tested control. So for example you could find all
controls that are square by using:

the width of tID is the height of tID

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 9:30 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode