Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 28 13:00:13 EST 2018

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
 > @ y'all about revision control of  binary stacks and YAML properities
 > (front matter) for text only scripts.. cool musings! but they might
 > want/need different threads?

One of your team members requested extending the format of script-only
stacks specifically to support your project's goals.

YAML is a notation for expressing name-value pairs in a format optimized
for human writing, something we LC fans like in a language.  It would
seem to lend itself well to the request made here in support of your work.

Not at all my intention to hijack your thread by exploring that option
further to see if we can arrive at an actionable plan.  On the contrary,
it is in direct support of pursuing solutions specific to your needs.

We could rename this part of the discussion, but since it involves
nested behaviors, MVC, and architecture, and is occurring for the
purpose of helping your work, if we did so you might miss something
useful for you.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems