Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 28 11:40:09 EST 2018

On December 27, 2018 8:54:29 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode

> At your prompting I started to open an enhancement request for this, but
> not long into it I hit on why they probably haven't done this yet:
>
> By what means would be indicate which properties we want saved there and
> which ones we don't care about?

I wasn't thinking that expansively. I'd be happy with just the ability to
use breakpoints during development, perhaps tied to the Test button as the
remote debugger is now. As Brian said, if we want it to act like a regular
stack we can just use one.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com