Have (or had) a Blessed Christmas

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Dec 25 19:08:13 EST 2018

Hope your Christmas day was merry and/or meritorious, fellow LiveCoders.

I didn't have the opportunity to spend as much time here on-list this
year as I would have loved to do, but greatly enjoyed working with many
of you, and wish each of you a holiday/holy day season filled with goodness.

For those of you that I haven't communed with this year, rest assured
you haven't been absent from my mind! Greetings also to LiveCode Ltd
after another lively year.

And most importantly, certain other thanks and appreciation especially
relevant to this particular season. My wishes for health, strength of
mind, peace and economic stability, and quality of code for those
engaged in the pursuit of excellent software for many worthy pursuits.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
Pompano Beach, FL