Accuracy of Current Location in LC

Mike for GDC mike at golddogcoffee.com
Sun Dec 23 23:33:32 EST 2018

I am using the "mobileCurrentLocation" command to capture my current
location on a mobile unit (android).  I have used the command,
'startTrackingSensor, "Location", false' command to start the sensor.

What I have found is that the lat/long that is being captured is not
accurate.  I have tested it against my Garmin GPS and a few other apps (on
the same mobile device) that capture the location.  They are basically all
the same and my LC version is off.

If I capture my location several times without moving at all, it reads a
different lat/long, not by much but it seems it should not fluctuate at all.
Does anyone know a technique or something that would make the reading more
accurate?

Thanks.