Anyone using the HTML 5 LiveCode tool?

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Fri Dec 21 17:19:11 EST 2018

Hi Kee,

I just started using HTML5 for one of my applications. I observed that it takes a little while before we see the first map. Also, it takes some time to get an answer when you have a search done on a list of about 3000 words.

The best performance was achieved with FireFox in a device with iOS 12. In 10.3.3 it's very, very slow.

In a device with Android, it's in between.

I think the problem is the size of the.js file even if it is compressed.

The LiveCode group should be pressured to fix this problem.  There is a future on this side because I believe that many developers, like me, will want to get out of Apple's clutches, which is always asking for more.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Alain Vezina
Dir, Logilangue
Montreal, Canada