Can't Submit App to iTunes

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:01:20 EST 2018

Hello Dan,

Indeed, Default-568h at 2x.png is required. In fact the standalone builder
puts a default image in the app bundle named "Default-568h at 2x.png" in case
the user does not provide any.

Since you have provided all the necessary icons and splash screens, I do
not see any reason why they don't appear (all of them) in the app bundle. I
take it that all the icons and splash screens you have provided are all of
the required dimensions, as specified in the tooltips of the icon/splash
fields, is that correct?

If you think it is a bug, then I suggest you file a report at
quality.livecode.com and send us (either to panos.merakos at livecode.com or
to support at livecode.com) you full stack and the set of images and icons you
use.

BTW what is the minimum target iOS version in the iOS standalone settings?
It might be worth changing it to "8.0 or later" and see if you still get
these errors.

Kind regards,
Panos