BrowserSnapshot_v015

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Dec 18 16:42:01 EST 2018

BrowserSnapshot updated to v015:
• Removed a bug.
• Added also scrolling snapshots when the viewport is horizontally clipping.
• There is also an example for how to hide overlays (menu, chat, campaign) in
pages like livecode.com (test livecode.com after the page is fully loaded).

**This is now with all my tests better than using the javascript library.**