Can't Submit App to iTunes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Dec 18 15:58:25 EST 2018

Panos,

Yes, but I don't think it's all of them.   Here's what's there:

_CodeSignature
AppIcon60x60 at 3x.png
AppIcon83.5x83.5 at 2x~ipad.png
Assets.car
ca-bundle.crt
Default-375h at 3x.png
Default-414h at 3x.png
Default-iPadProLandscape at 2x.png
Default-Landscape.png
myApp
embedded.mobileprovision
Info.plist
PkgInfo
Sounds  //my included folder

-Dan

From: panagiotis merakos <merakosp at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 12:54 PM
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Dan Friedman <dan at clearvisiontech.com>
Subject: Re: Can't Submit App to iTunes

Hello Dan,

If you right click on the .app bundle and choose "Show Package Contents", are the image files there?

Best Regards
Panos